Wednesday 29 January 2014

2014 in the Crummy House

Well, it has take me five weeks (!) to FINALLY get back in the swing of things after Christmas.  Christmas was (as always) a lovely time in our house... Full of love and warmth and cheer... And lots and lots of FOOD! My mother over catered before me, her mother over catered before her... You get the picture!

Here is a wee taster of our Christmas Celebrations.... 


And I got to have my very own Attic24 Ta-Dah! moment.... I made a crochet Christmas wreath:


All kudos totally goes to Lucy at Attic24 for her inspirational blog and her wonderful crochet ideas! If you haven't already, do pop over and see her in the Attic, I promise you'll love it! I can honestly say I wouldn't be able to crochet without her expert tutorials!

Anyhoo - enough looking back! Onwards to 2014, which as I type is 1/12th over already!!

2014 is shaping up to be a great year in the Crummy House...  Future milestones include (more about these in upcoming posts I expect!):

  • The Six Nations starts at the weekend! (a wee bit of friendly rivalry never hurt anyone!)
  • The Wilburbeast starts pre-school (he's too SMALL!)
  • Miss Bags turns 6 in March (I have birthday party angst already!)
  • The Wilburbeast turns 3 in May.
  • We are going to the Commonwealth Games on Glasgow in July.
  • We are off on out holidays to Portugal in August.
  • I'm going on a girlie road trip to Yarndale 2014 with some of my besties!

Hope 2014 is being good to you too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment