Here is a wee taster of our Christmas Celebrations....
And I got to have my very own Attic24 Ta-Dah! moment.... I made a crochet Christmas wreath:
All kudos totally goes to Lucy at Attic24 for her inspirational blog and her wonderful crochet ideas! If you haven't already, do pop over and see her in the Attic, I promise you'll love it! I can honestly say I wouldn't be able to crochet without her expert tutorials!
Anyhoo - enough looking back! Onwards to 2014, which as I type is 1/12th over already!!
2014 is shaping up to be a great year in the Crummy House... Future milestones include (more about these in upcoming posts I expect!):
- The Six Nations starts at the weekend! (a wee bit of friendly rivalry never hurt anyone!)
- The Wilburbeast starts pre-school (he's too SMALL!)
- Miss Bags turns 6 in March (I have birthday party angst already!)
- The Wilburbeast turns 3 in May.
- We are going to the Commonwealth Games on Glasgow in July.
- We are off on out holidays to Portugal in August.
- I'm going on a girlie road trip to Yarndale 2014 with some of my besties!
Hope 2014 is being good to you too xxx