Saturday 1 February 2014

Six Nations Fever

Never has a household been so polarised as the Crummy Household during the 6 Nations…

 

Crummy Hubby, being a proud Scot, supports Scotland.  Me, I support Wales, as does my Mum.  Dad – well, he’s England all the way…. The kids? Who knows!?  I guess we’ll let them make their minds up!  Miss Bags swings wildly from “the red ones – like Mummy!” to “the green ones cos that is my favourite color!”  The Wilburbeast will cheer every time someone else does, although he does leave the room when I sing along to Hen Wlad FyNhadhau – “No Mummy, No SINGING!”

 

This year’s tournament opened today at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff where Wales began the defence of their 2013 Six Nations Championship title by taking on Gli Azzurri (Italy). I didn't get to watch it due to an unscheduled visit to the hospital with Miss Bags and a gammy hip, but I'm pleased to report they won 23-15....C’mon boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment