Friday 20 September 2013

What a happy day!

Yesterday was a LOVELY day....

I shopped - well weekly food shopping - but I go with Mum and we have a natter and a giggle and it makes it somehow more social.  Barbara our FAVE checkout lady wasn't there as she had the day off.  but if you are ever in the vicinity of Sainsbury's at Hedge End, seek out Barbara on the tills - she is a legend!

In the afternoon I had a cuppa and thought about crochet...


Then the Wilburbeast and I went to buy wool (in our local Post Office no less...!) and stopped for a coffee and cake.  I had a Chocolate Orange Mocha Latte - scrummy....!  (oh and TOTALLY free on SW - NOT!)






Then, when the rain had mostly stopped we decided a spot of puddlejumping was in order!  So it was on with the wellies and out to find BIG puddles..... 





This puddle on our driveway just didn't cut it for the Wilburbeast, luckily there were bigger puddles to be had around the corner.  Lots of screaming, running, jumping, laughing and one VERY wet pair of jeans later we got home in time for Miss Bags to arrive home after Art & Crafts Club with her fantastic name bunting she had made.

After feeding time at the zoo, and bedtime.... I spent the evening attempting to crochet wrist warmers from Attic 24..... Mine don't look as good as hers but it is early days yet....  I also enjoyed a spot of red wine with Crummy Hubby.  Lovely....

I am a very happy Crummy Mummy...... x

No comments:

Post a Comment