Thursday 21 November 2013

(Today) I'm Obsessed with....

Neal’s Yard Remedies Mascara

Neal’s Yard Remedies of swanky blue bottles, Covent Garden, and Organic products fame have released a Mascara!!! 

It’s certified by the Soil Association and is 78% Organic.  It contains coconut oil, argan oil, aloe vera, white tea extract and other yummy natural ingredients to help nourish and condition your lashes.


I got mine at the weekend, its so lovely.  It glides on easily, the smooth silver packaging is beautiful and the SMELL!  Oh the smell is gorgeous!  I HATE the overly chemical, synthetic smells of mascaras – so this one is a real treat!  It gives me natural  lengthening and a natural curl to my lashes, and its BLACK!  It stays on all day, and comes off easily with eye make up remover.  I love it!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!


Did I also mention that Neal’s Yard Remedies have a whole cosmetics range that is Soil Association Certified?  Well, they DO!  The lipsticks and lip glosses in particular are fabulous…. Conditioning like lip balm, and flavoured with Organic Sweet Orange Peel Oil they taste like orange smarties!!!!!!

**I should mention that I have not received anything from Neal’s Yard Remedies for writing about their mascara or lip products.  I am however an Independent NYROrganic Consultant, and I do sell the products to family and friends.**

No comments:

Post a Comment