Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dipping a toe....

Well, I've finally taken the plunge into the blogosphere......Wish me luck I'm new at this!

My friend asked me to write a guest blog to appear on her blog..... Her blog is so beautifully written and well thought out,  so I thought I'd better get some practise in here first!

It's currently the bedtime hour in our house, or should that be the BEDLAM hour as The Wilburbeast is refusing to drink any milk from a bottle until he is fast asleep, and Miss Bags is currently covering everything that does not move in Peppa Pig stickers.....

I'm in here dodging all maternal responsibility for the chaos, but as I have just been informed there is orange sick on our bed, and an evening of Birthday Invitiation writing beckons, I had better pull on my marigolds and help out my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment